When you decide to replace your engine in your vehicle, you have not only made a wise financial choice as far as increasing the life of your car and making your dollar go further you have also become green! You are recycling your engine, individual parts of your vehicle, oil etc. so that it does not end up in some landfill!
How to take care of your new engine:
- Oil changes every 5,000 km *
- 1 year general check over for safety issues
- Radiator flush every 40,000 km *
- Tune-up (non platinum plugs) – Change sparkplugs every 40,000 km *
- Fuel injection flush every 40,000 km
- Replace your timing belt every 90,000 to 100,000 km. This is extremely important on interference engines as belt breakage will cause severe damage to the engine *
*or as per manufacturer’s recommendations
If you are not sure of what you need – ask us! We are here to help you.